This semester I am teaching:
- (Graduate) Psychology of Eating
- Psychology of Eating Goes Abroad (Learning Abroad trip to Spain and France)
I also teach (or have taught):
- Introduction to Health Sciences
- Applied Experiences in Health Sciences
- Research Methods for Psychology
- Psychology of Adolescence
- Applied Experience in Psychology (AKA, Fieldwork in Psychology)
- Introduction to Psychological Science (Graduate)
- Method and Theory in Psychology
- Psychology of Health and Happiness (Graduate)
- Health Psychology
- Frontiers of Psychology
- Advanced Research Methods
If you are interested in signing up for Independent Study with Dr. Markey, see the below link for relevant information.
Students with questions concerning class material should contact Dr. Markey via email at: email@example.com.
To request a letter of recommendation, click here.